Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello Again...


Well, it’s been almost a year since I last posted here. That’s a long time. But I have decided to start using this blog again. I updated the graphics/images so it’s pretty to look at—you’re welcome. 

I’m excited. Some of you are as well! Some of you are saying, “Yes! I have been checking this blog every day for the last 324 (I figured that out in my head) days waiting for an update. This could be the single greatest day of my life.” To those people I say, “Aww, you’re too kind. You were always my favorite. Thank you. Smiley face emoticon.” Others of you are saying, “Whyyyyyyyyyy!!! For the love of humanity why! I was so happy when you weren’t polluting the Internet with every little thought that came to your head!” To those people I say, “Whoa! Geez! You just used a lot of words there! No, I don’t know what they all mean, but I’m pretty sure they weren’t all nice and I don’t really appreciate that. Thanks jerk. Angry face emoticon.” Hopefully you’re with the first group of people. Right? Right?? Why aren’t you answering me???

I’ll try to keep my posts relatively short. Nothing is worse than having to read. You know what they say, “The less you have to read is good because that’s less reading for you.” So you can look forward to all the stuff I’m going to write here! Can’t wait? Check out the archives. There’s stuff on here from 1952! I mean 2010! Boy was that a long time ago.

You may also be interested in my other blog Sam’s Bricks. Sam’s Bricks is all about my LEGO stuff. It’s had some glowing reviews. The New York Times said “It’s pretty okay!” By New York Times, I mean it was just some guy, and by some guy, I mean me. So be sure to check it out! Hopefully you won’t regret it.

I will leave you with this one quick thought: Cardboard boxes are just plain awesome. There is so much you can do with them! Comment with your favorite things to do with cardboard boxes!

1 comment:

  1. I'll start. I like using cardboard boxes for mailing stuff...

    ReplyDelete